Welcome to the wonderful world of virtual dogs! In the following guide we have a few hints and recommendations for the use and care of your .:oYo:. Dog.
- Dogs grow to mature within 5 days.
- Dogs can breed from 5 to 120 days old.
- A Dogs pregnancy lasts for 5 days after which a bundle will be sent to you. This must be rezzed next to the mother but can then be stored in your inventory. Bundles do not need to be birthed
- When rezzed your dog can be configured to walk around in a defined range around its home position
- Follow mode: your dog will follow your avatar
- Attached mode: the dog can walk with your avatar
- Sound can be switched on/off
- The owner can change the most important commands and settings with a menu
- Food consumption: one unit per hour
- At 120 days old your dog will retire and can be kept as a pet with no need for food.
Food, Medicine and Bones
Please visit one of our .:oYo:. shops to purchase a stock of food, medicine and bones.
- Food consumption: one unit per hour and dog.
- To increase the fevor of the dog, 100 units of bone is needed per dog for a breeding.
- If your dog is becoming ill, medicine is required
If your dog is absent (i.e. asleep in your inventory), the consumed food units are subtracted when it is rezzed again (to a min. of 3 units). Very long absence can affect the health of your dog!
When you rezzed the dog from a bundle it will take 5 days to grow until is is mature, and 2 more days (with support of bones) to increase the fevor and make it mate.
After a 5 days pregnancy your dog will get puppy, which is delivered to your inventory in a bundle.
Rez the bundle in chat range of the mother and it should retrieve the configuration of the new dog. If you then click “Birth” from the menu, your new dog is rezzed and configured.