Welcome to the wonderful world of virtual WildZ! In the following guide we prepared a few hints and recommendations for the use and care of your new elephants.
- New elephants grow to mature within 5 days.
- When rezzed your elephants can be configured to walk around in a defined range around its home position
- Sound can be switched on/off
- Tamed elephants can be attached to ride (details in section "Walking/Riding" below)
- Mature elephants can mate and breed more elephants (details in section "Breeding" below)
- The owner can change the most important commands and settings with a menu
- Food consumption: one unit per hour (details in section "Food, Medicine and Peanuts" below)
There are "wild" an "tamed" elephants. One out of 30 is "tamed", the others are "wild". So if you have the chance to have a tamed one, you can make them follow, play or ride.
Simply wear your tamed elephant to ride it.
- Your elephant must be attached to the Avatar Center to ride it.
- Make sure your AO is switched off
- avoid wearing your elephant when teleporting
- The Howdah shown on the image above will be available additionally to improve your riding comfort
Food, Medicine and Peanuts
Please visit one of our shops to purchase a stock of food, medicine and peanuts.
- Food consumption: one unit per hour and elephant.
- To increase the fevor of the elephants in order to breed, 100 units of peanuts are required
- If your elephant is becoming ill, a medicine is required.
- If food or health go down to 0, the woldcat falls in a deep coma. Buy a recovery injection to heal a elephant in coma
If your elephant is absent (i.e. asleep in your inventory), the consumed food units are subtracted when it is rezzed again (to a min. of 3 units).
Very long absence can affect the health of your elephant!
When you rezzed the elephants from the bundles they will take 5 days to grow until they are mature, and 2 more days (with support of peanuts) to increase their fevor and make them mate.
Hopefully after a 7 days pregnancy your elephant should get a little elephant, which is delivered to our inventory in a bundle.
Rez the bundle in chat range of the mother elephant and it should retrieve the configuration of the new elephant. If you then click "Birth" from the menu, your new elephant is rezzed and configured.
If your bundle is getting lost before your can rez it, please contact any Staff member for a replacement.
Elephants above an age of 120 day will retire and can not mate or get pregnant anymore.