Welcome to the wonderful world of virtual WildZ! In the following guide we prepared a few hints and recommendations for the use and care of your new wildcats.
- New wildcats grow to mature within 5 days.
- When rezzed your wildcats can be configured to walk around in a defined range around its home position
- Sound can be switched on/off
- Tamed wildcats can be attached to walk or ride
(details in section "Walking/Riding" below)
- Mature wildcats can mate and breed more wildcats
(details in section "Breeding" below)
- The owner can change the most important commands and settings with a menu
(details in section "Using the Menu" below)
- Food consumption: one unit per hour
(details in section "Food, Medicine and Milk" below)
Your wildcat come in one the three available races:
- Saber (rare)
Chances for a tiger, leopard or saber are 1:1:30, so one out of 30 is a Saber and the rest is 50% tiger and 50% leopard.
There are "wild" an "tamed" wildcats. One out of 30 is "tamed", the others are "wild". So if you hve the chance to have a tamed one, you can make them follow, play or walk/ride. Leopard and tiger can be attached to walk - if they are tamed.
Simply wear your tamed wildcat to walk or ride it.
- Your wildcat must be attached to the Avatar Center to walk or ride it.
- Only mature Sabers may be ridden. Make sure your AO is switched off
- avoid wearing your wildcat when teleporting
Food, Medicine and Milk
Please visit one of our shops to purchase a stock of food, medicine and milk.
- Food consumption: one unit per hour and wildcat.
- To increase the fevor of the wildcats in order to breed, 100 units of milk are required
- If your wildcat is becoming ill, a medicine is required.
- If food or health go down to 0, the woldcat falls in a deep coma. Buy a recovery injection to heal a wildcat in coma
If your wildcat is absent (i.e. asleep in your inventory), the consumed food units are subtracted when it is rezzed again (to a min. of 3 units).
Very long absence can affect the health of your wildcat!
When you rezzed the wildcats from the bundles they will take 5 days to grow until they are mature, and 2 more days (with support of milk) to increase their fevor and make them mate.
Hopefully after a 5 days pregnancy your wildcat should get a kitten, which is delivered to our inventory in a bundle.
Rez the bundle in chat range of the mother wildcat and it should retrieve the configuration of the new wildcat. If you then click "Birth" from the menu, your new wildcat is rezzed and configured.
If your bundle is getting lost before your can rez it, please contact any Staff member for a replacement.
Wildcats above an age of 120 day will retire and can not mate or get pregnant anymore.