Welcome to the wonderful world of virtual cats! In the following guide we prepared a few hints and recommendations for the use and care of your new .:oYo:. Cat.
- Cats grow to mature within 5 days.
- Cats can breed from 5 to 120 days old.
- A horse pregnancy lasts for 5 days after which a bundle will be sent to you. This must be rezzed next to the mother but can then be stored in your inventory. Bundles do not need to be birthed.
- When rezzed your cat can be configured to walk around in a defined range around its home position
- Follow mode: your cat will follow your avatar
- Play: a ball is rezzed and the cat will play with it
- Sound can be switched on/off
- The owner can change the most important commands and settings with a menu
- Food consumption: one unit per hour
- At 120 days old your cat will retire and can be kept as a pet with no need for food.
Food, Medicine and Milk
Please visit one of our .:oYo:. shops to purchase a stock of food, medicine and milk.
- Food consumption: one unit per hour and cat.
- To increase the fevor of the cat, 100 units of milk is needed per cat for a breeding.
- If your cat is becoming ill, medicine is required
If your cat is absent (i.e. asleep in your inventory), the consumed food units are subtracted when it is rezzed again (to a min. of 3 units). Very long absence can affect the health of your cat!
When you rez the cats from the bundles they will take 5 days to grow until they are mature, and 2 more days (with support of milk) to increase their fevor and make them mate.
After a 5 days pregnancy your cat will get a little kitten, which is delivered to our inventory in a bundle.
Rez the bundle in chat range of the mother and it should retrieve the configuration of the new cat. If you then click "Birth" from the menu, your new cat is rezzed and configured.